Friday, February 24, 2012

KISN RETURNS!

KISN Radio returns to the internet airwaves tonight!
Full of silly oldies... commercials... and old clips of classic DJ fun!  
Dad (Addie Bobkins) had a short but eventful stint with them from '62 - '64
From noon to 3:00 pm daily he KIS'D his fans before heading to KPTV for his live TV show...


Even listening to the test phase is giving me goose bumps!
 SUCH GREAT MEMORIES


Thanks to Gino Rossi - we have some classic moments captured on film!
Addie and Feather in the KISN window

Feather is the fifth Beatle!

I have his box of 45's around here somewhere...


Here's to you dad... a great birthday present!
I know you are on my shoulder listening... laughing... and dancing
Enjoy the fun... I'll be cracking open the virtual champagne with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...