Monday, August 06, 2012

Totally HOOKED!


I never really understood what they meant by "Knitting Fever" - until now.
I have been INFECTED... 
Totally HOOKED (pun intended)
I can't stop!
Everything else is on the back burner... 
My lovely piles are having babies behind me!

All I wanna do is crochet... crochet...
day and night... night and day...
oh dear... I am hearing Neil Sedaka...

I bought a new sewing machine... 
it is sitting in the hallway... 

What the heck is going on?  I feel frantic - 
like time is running out to leave my crochet mark on the world!

I'm begging you... take a beanie or two... or three or four?  

How about a pot holder... or a Trivet?
Not too many please... my hand kind of cramps up after a few of these!

or how about one of those cute little Beer Coozies?

Or my latest craze... dish rags... do people really USE these?
so many stitches... so little time...


Watch out!  I'm a menopausal crazy woman... 
and I have a shiny new hook in my hand...

I'm gonna have to face it, I'm addicted to yarn!

Is there a support group for this?
Wonder if Weird Al Yankovic has a song about it...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...