Sunday, May 13, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Mother's Day


For your musical enjoyment while you paruse...

In my beginning were Bob and Joanne...
Young and in Love
Who started a production starring ME!  
I ruled the kingdom alone for a few years.

Until they cast another...

And our family grew...
And grew some more... 
Until I got married and started my own production...
with encouragement from my new baby sister!
Nobody can prepare you for the love you will feel... 
Then we cast Carly who filled my world with laughter !
and I saw my own grandmother in a whole new light...
All I ever wanted was to be a MOMMY!
And life goes on and the growing up happens...
and another generation comes to pass.
Suddenly I am a Grandmother...

And it brings me such JOY to see what an amazing 
MOTHER
my own daughter is...

As they grow and learn together...
and the cycle continues...
I look so forward to what will be...
Have yourself a
MERRY LITTLE MOTHER's DAY 
Mothers... Aunties... Step-Mothers... Mother Figures... 
Dads who are moms and Future Mothers
and those thinking about their Mothers



I miss you every day mom
You are my Sunshine



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...