Monday, December 24, 2012

Faded Photographs...

Favorite Memory:  
Sitting at the piano next to my father, with my soprano mother behind me...

This picture is old and faded... but even after 50 years,
this memory is crystal clear in my mind!

It looks like Angels are surrounding us!


Sometimes I get so caught up in memories, that I forget to live in the moment...
I need to remember that what we do today, 
become my kids' memories tomorrow!  

Hopefully they will smile when they remember their CRAZY mom,
 frantically cleaning at the LAST minutes...
All night wrapping sessions... filled with laughter and love...
The meandering stories behind each present...

The memories may be different,
but the LOVE is the same... 
Merry Merry Merry... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...